NEW YORK, NU YORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» the species
the species EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:25 pm by Chappie

» the application
the species EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:34 pm by Chappie

» the rules
the species EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm by Chappie

the species

Go down

the species Empty the species

Post by Chappie Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:07 pm

species
the following are all the species allowed on here along with some general informaton about them.
vampires
vampires are created by either be born a vampire or being turned by a vampire. the spawn of a vampire and a human would be a half-vampire. their strengths include a higher sense of intuition, ability to blend in easily with humans, and being able to survive on less compared to an ordinary being. their weaknesses are the sun, silver, garlic, and fire. they can be killed through prolonged sun exposure without protection, a wooden or silver stake through the heart, and being set on fire.
werewolves
werewolves are creatures that are able to turn into a wolf from their human form. on full moons, werewolves are forced to go through a very painful transformation into their wolf form which can only be prevented through ingestion of wolfsbane, which happens to be one of their weaknesses. the full moon causes werewolves to have a huge bloodlust. their strengths include an heightened ability of smell, an increased sense of hearing, and natural hunting instinct. they tend to hunt and live in packs. werewolves can be created by either being born in a pack or being turned during an attack by a werewolf. their weaknesses include silver and wolfsbane. in their wolf form, werewolves can be killed by a wooden stake through the heart or through decapitation. when werewolves are in their human form, they can be killed just like any other mortal.
merfolk
merfolk are beings who are half-human and half-fish. they tend to live in either the ocean or coastal areas. they're able to change into their merfolk form at their free will, which comes in handy for merfolk who rarely visits the ocean. they're able to breathe underwater and talk to sea creatures. their weaknesses are seafood, fire, and extreme heat.
wizards/witches
wizards/witches are beings with magic ability that are greater compared to a psychic. wizards/witches can practice all sorts of magic which can involve the elements, love, necromancy, etc. their abilities can serve as an advantage in dangerous situations. wizards/witches can either use their magic for good or for evil. due to them being mortal, they can be killed through magic or just like any other mortal species.
psychics
psychics are humans who posess some magical abilities which can vary from person to person. their abilities aren't as great as the wizards/witches, but it can come as an advantage. psychics tend to have greater intuition compared to a typical human. some abilities a psychic can have include ability to see spirits, clairvoyance, communicate telepathically, etc.
humans
humans are beings with no special abilities whatsoever.
Chappie
Chappie
Admin

alias : xaria

https://nuyorkrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

the species Empty Re: the species

Post by Chappie Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:39 pm

testinggg

© FELICITY
Chappie
Chappie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappie Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:25 pm

FULL NAME: First Middle Last

Birthdate: blah

Hometown: bLah

Zodiac: bLah

Ethnicity: blah

FAMILY:

• Mother

• Father

• Siblings

Identifying marks: Info

Sexuality: Info

Relationship status: Info

Pronouns: Info

Socioeconomic class: Info

Membergroup: Info

Current residence: Info

DISLIKES: Info

FIRST MIDDLE LAST

this is where your application goes Jelly-o pastry caramels lemon drops. Biscuit candy canes cake lollipop bonbon lemon drops ice cream. Marzipan jujubes donut apple pie I love tart brownie. Chocolate halvah dragée cheesecake lemon drops oat cake pie brownie icing. Pudding jelly-o pie biscuit jujubes chocolate cake cookie. Gummies tiramisu bonbon marzipan chupa chups jelly cheesecake icing. Bear claw halvah jelly beans muffin gummi bears gummi bears chupa chups I love fruitcake. Cake tart sweet. Lollipop soufflé icing caramels. Jelly beans I love jelly beans marzipan brownie pie toffee danish pie. Danish lemon drops powder tart lollipop dragée jujubes macaroon. Jelly-o pudding cake chocolate bar bonbon sugar plum donut. Carrot cake soufflé I love sweet roll muffin wafer I love cheesecake apple pie.

this is where your application goes Jelly-o pastry caramels lemon drops. Biscuit candy canes cake lollipop bonbon lemon drops ice cream. Marzipan jujubes donut apple pie I love tart brownie. Chocolate halvah dragée cheesecake lemon drops oat cake pie brownie icing. Pudding jelly-o pie biscuit jujubes chocolate cake cookie. Gummies tiramisu bonbon marzipan chupa chups jelly cheesecake icing. Bear claw halvah jelly beans muffin gummi bears gummi bears chupa chups I love fruitcake. Cake tart sweet. Lollipop soufflé icing caramels. Jelly beans I love jelly beans marzipan brownie pie toffee danish pie. Danish lemon drops powder tart lollipop dragée jujubes macaroon. Jelly-o pudding cake chocolate bar bonbon sugar plum donut. Carrot cake soufflé I love sweet roll muffin wafer I love cheesecake apple pie.

ALIAS. TIMEZONE. CONTACT.

Chappie
Chappie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: